Friday, May 06, 2011

Brightest.

Have been studying since like,March? I miss playing Blackshot. I stopped playing Bs just for my studies!! I know I'll have all the time after my O levels.

I think i wanna buy Assassin Creed man !Damnnn Just take a look at the game play :


Anyway i watched Thor and Fast and Furious 5 this week. They are both great shows. But i prefer Thor.

This exam period is madness man,my brain is literally dead. I've studied for 12 hours yesterday. And i have to study for my Science exam starting tomorrow. I hope O levels will end,real soon.

Imagine getting paid per minute for studying
image
I'll be a Millionaire,or Billionaire yes and i will make this world better i am not a corrupted government.


I’m a fish out of water without you.Happy mother's day mum.
This is a photo i took last year . I love you
http://picnik.com

No comments:

Post a Comment